Get full access to your equipment!
The em4 web provides you with a powerful device management web-based platform, allowing you to manage the access, devices, data and your application remotely.
> Manage from a single place one em4 up to… tens of thousands of products
> Plug & Play solution: switch your em4 on… and it works
> Deliver new valuable services to your customers and your customers’ customers
> Save your data history with our data logging feature. Possibility to contract for intensive data management offer
Here are the functionalities you can implement thanks to em4 web:
> User management
- Manage your account and your customer’s accounts, define profiles
> Device management
- Status: check your em4 availability, monitor your daily data consumption
- Manage your devices: add, edit, remove, classify equipment and manage software (application program and firmware)
- Alarm: get notified of your devices internal alarms and support your customers remotely
- My em4 info: get a summary of all relevant information at a glance (versions, status, application name, …)
> Data management: display the data that has been defined with em4 soft in the application program
- Event: get notified of all the events on your application
- Datalog: display collected data, trend tables or graphs and download them easily
- Monitoring & Control: check the main parameters and modify application settings remotely
- Provide your end customers with simple dashboards
- Choose the data remotely accessible to your end customers
> Benefit from a highly secured web-based portal
> Manage your whole em4 fleet from one single point.
> Manage customer provisioning from a unique interface
> Create and administrate em4 web access for your customers
> Diagnostic key functions such as connection, em4 status, etc.
> Track your em4 on a map
> Collect data and event from the application and view in multiple ways ( diagrams, tables, CSV exports, etc .)
> Manage your em4 program application as well as the software update and upload it to your devices
> Monitor and control your em4
> Follow up events, receive notifications
> Store your data history